Friday, July 20, 2007

It's About Time


Maybe I’m a little behind the world when it comes to getting into the blogging arena. It’s been going on for a couple years now and I’m just creating one now.

I will admit that I’ve been reading blogs for some time however and I feel that I will be right at home in creating and maintaining my own. This blog will have a little of everything… business, politics, commentary, and fun. I will try my best to make it someplace that you will want to visit again and again.

I have tried on several occasions to start a blog in conjunction with our website. I tried using WordPress but found their format to be less than what I wanted. I also experienced multiple broken links. After only a couple weeks and a dozen postings I had experienced enough! I switched over to Blogger and I think it will be a good move!

Our main website is: izinginc.com. You can visit us there at anytime. Please do!

No comments: