Friday, July 20, 2007

Comical Captions

Normally, I only play this game on Wednesdays but since I am just starting this new blog and I'm still sitting here on a Friday afternoon I thought it would be fun to post one now before the weekend just for the heck of it!


Here's how it works. I post an obscure photo that I find from somewhere on the internet. It could be political, humorous, in color or in black and white. What you get to do is submit a comical caption in the comment section for whatever photo I put up . Sounds easy doesn't it? Well, it is easy. So put on your comical thinking cap and submit a caption for the photo below. Keep it clean, I won't approve obscene comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mirror, mirror on the wall.."

Anonymous said...

I just love this new mud mask at my day spa! It makes me feel absolutely bigger than life.

Anonymous said...

I do it all for you