- He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Creepy crawler critters crawl through creepy crawly craters
- Dracula digs dreary, dark dungeons.
- Ghostly ghouls gather gleefully to golf on ghostly golf courses.
- Gobbling gorgoyles gobbled gobbling goblins
- Horribly hoarse hoot owls hoot howls of horror in halloween haunted houses.
- If big black bats could blow bubbles, how big of bubbles would big black bats blow?
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- Professional Pumpkin Pickers are prone to pick the plumpest pumpkins.
- Transylvanian Tree Trimmers are trained to trim the tallest Transylvanian trees.
- Several spooky slimy spiders spun sulking by the sea
- The ochre ogre ogled the poker.
- Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.
- Which witch wished which wicked wish?
Monday, October 29, 2007
More Halloween Fun
Spooky Tongue Twister Phrases