One of the problems with our world today is our need for speed. Rush, rush, rush is the order of the day. Maybe the solution to a lot of our problems is to slow down. Afterall, life isn't worth living if you can't occassionally stop and smell the roses. If you're so busy trying to provide that you don't have the time to enjoy, then you're not really living up to your potential.
If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly. Here's some ideas to help you slow down and enjoy life:
1. Put your feet up and stare out of the window. Warning: don’t try this while driving.
2. Spend some quality time in the bathtub.
3. Write down these words and place them where you can see them, “Multitasking is a Moral Weakness.”
4. Try to do only one thing at a time.
5. Do not be pushed into answering a question right away. Take your time.
6. Try the “One Minute Slow Exercise.” Whats that? It's when you slow down for just one minute. If you are walking, slow down the pace. If you are driving, ease up on the pedal. Slow down your rate of speech. Did you notice anything different?
7. Yawn often. Medical studies have shown that yawning may be good for you.
8. Take a nap and spend at least an hour extra in bed. You deserve it.
Just slow down.. you move too fast,